Here are some questions to ask a photographer
1. Do you have any experience?
2. Do you use pro level equipment?
3. Do you have pro backup equipment?
4. Do you use pro processing?
5. can you provide a professional album?
6. Do you have insurance?
7. Do you have a vendors license?
8. Are you full time?
9. Do you have a real studio?
10. Do you have samples of many weddings?
11. Do you do family group photos?
At Drobny Studio our least experienced photographer has been photographing weddings for over 15 years.
We regularly upgrade our equipment to prevent failures and to maintain the latest technology
We arrive at your wedding with at least two of everything we will need to photograph your wedding.
We only use professional processing, professional albums and products.
We will never sell a photo printed at a grocery store or an album from an online company.
We have an office that you can visit.
You can see at least 5 different complete wedding albums as well as several proof books.
There are sample photos from at least 30 different weddings.
We provide advice about scheduling photography on your wedding day. Always making it flow as smoothly and stress free as possible.